I’m writing this week’s Friday Faves tonight because I am catching an early plane to California (again) in the morning for the Golden Gate Relay! Sheeesh I’m turning into Bart Yasso. Here’s some cool stuff from this week:
- Seriously wish I had these mad 10K cheering skills back in college. Alexi Pappas, I salute you chica. Jordan, no wonder you are SO fast!
- Via @levelrenner, Marathon Sports on Boylston is BACK!
- RW Gear Guy Jeff Dengate totally photo-bombed me at the Bixby Bridge: Much like actor Kevin Spacey did in Boston Common this past week. Hysterical:
- My boss David Willey’s AWESOME response to the NY Post’s infuriating, ignorant article:
— David Willey (@dwilleyRW) May 1, 2013
- 10 Tips For Running the Big Sur International Marathon AND Why You Shouldn’t Be Nervous For Your First Marathon via my girl Hannah. Exactly right.
— Lauren Fleshman (@laurenfleshman) May 2, 2013
- And because this is so freakin’ funny (and sounds like something you’d hear at RW HQ, too). Thanks for sharing Nick!:
Unexpected QOTD: “I bought a mannequinand this thing has the biggest pointiest plastic nipples you can see from a mile away under a shirt”
— NickBEnd (@NickBEnd) April 25, 2013
Also, this Saturday is my one year “Runiversary” a.k.a. the day I started running for myself. =) Stay tuned for a post on that (and a Golden Gate Relay recap) soon!
QUOTE OF THE POST: Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it count.